Director of Channel Sales
1st Year OTE: $220k, 2nd year 270k ote: ($90,000 Base + Incentives )
We’ll help you Build a **residual** commission this time.
Why Easy Pay Direct?
Not afraid to get your hands dirty? Online Payments is a very fast industry. Technology and regulations change routinely. Now more than ever, Easy Pay Direct is positioned to leverage our brand and experience in several verticals to dominate even the challenging edges of the eCommerce space.
Easy Pay Direct offers a fast-paced startup environment seeking individuals who embrace change and can quickly adapt, with a competitive package commensurate with experience and performance.
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Channel Sales will identify companies and organizations to partner with for lead generation, revenue growth and brand development.
This is a highly visible role in a growing business and includes sourcing and reaching out to new potential partners, negotiating terms of partnership deals, managing contract cycles, and closing partnership agreements.
The backbone of our partnership program will be simple software integrations. While you won’t be writing the code, you’ll be expected to talk the talk.
Your Day in the Life
The right candidate will have Strategic Partnership and Business Development experience, but will also be technical in nature. This role will be accountable for the strategy and execution of forward-looking plans for Easy Pay Direct’s suite of offerings to partners.
- Work closely with the CEO to formulate and implement a company strategy for growing the partner channel.
- Lead the acquisition (source, negotiate, close) and manage new partnerships.
- Grow relationships and expand strategic opportunities within existing partnerships.
- Encourage existing users to continue to utilize the platform by developing and sharing best practices and case study material.
- Help define the success metrics of the projects you work on and own the outcomes.
- Build programs to support a growing number of partners.
- Attend events and public speaking engagements as needed.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing those solutions.
Who You Are
- An energetic, proactive self-starter who can identify and execute the necessary steps needed to drive forward channel partnerships.
- Significant experience sourcing and cultivating partnership / referral programs.
- Experience within the payment processing market (2+ years).
- Experience with API implementation / software integrations.
- Experience building strategic frameworks for complicated transactions, evaluating new business opportunities.
- You must be extremely ambitious and proactive about achieving all goals and tracking metrics.
- Strong communication skills using a variety of methods (text, voice, face to face).
- Ability to work full time from our Austin headquarters.
- Health Insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- An office stocked with snacks
- Weekly Company Happy HoursDirector