Full time Compensation: $55,000/ year
We’re looking to grow sales and leads with a content marketing strategy, marketing campaign build-outs (including email, LinkedIn, webinars, live events) performance marketing and more.
We are in search of a marketing technician to help us grow by attracting leads, and supporting our sales team with sales enablement marketing collateral.
The position will have significant responsibility in executing all marketing campaigns.
This role will report to the Director of Marketing, who will have set clear 90-day, 1-year and 3-year outcomes for the business.
This is a Direct Response digital marketing role.
About Easy Pay Direct
Easy Pay Direct is a leading e-commerce partner for companies, enabling them to easily grow a professional online store with. Easy Pay Direct was founded in 2009 by a visionary who understands the growing demand and able to find a special niche to help eCommerce companies. With a vision to build a scalable, powerful eCommerce focused company. Located in the heart of Austin Texas, just steps away from historic east sixth street.
- Must be local to Austin
- Must attend meetings during US Central Time zone work day
- Opportunity for performance-based incentives
- Pay: $55,000 plus performance bonuses and incentives
This is a special position and unique opportunity for the type of person that loves digital marketing, considers themselves to be a good writer, loves learning from experienced people in the industry and has a real thirst for personal and professional growth.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, digital campaigns, paid ads, and events
- Manage and scale our current digital funnels and live event sponsorship from beginning to end. You’ll create SOPs for what we’re already doing, and own the improvements and re-launch of these campaigns!
- Find new ways to leverage existing content and increase offers to our customer base. This means having a desire to know the pains of our market, so you can help us solve them.
- Heavy emphasis on direct response marketing. We want to know explicitly which email campaigns convert prospects to leads, then improve our poor-performing campaigns to generate more transformation and sales. We’re using Salesforce, Pardot and Google Analytics.
- Schedule out the timelines of projects and ensure execution. You’ll need to understand the details of what’s needed, so you can plan out the full project. We’ll help you with this.
- Work closely with our internal team on launch strategy. You’ll have the support of great developers and a savvy designer.
- Improve and set up sales funnels on our site and with Salesforce/Pardot and Clickfunnels. You don’t need to be a programmer, but you need to become proficient with the click-to-build features of both services. We will get you started, but you’ll need to put in the time to understand our tools.
- Research our competitors, and aggregate best practices and recommendations
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing program
Benefits of the Technician Role:
- You’ll gain extensive and advanced experience with nearly every aspect of digital marketing
- Hands on experience with digital marketing strategies – see what really works
- Access to a vast array of cutting edge, often expensive marketing tools
- Access to high level, often expensive digital marketing trainings
- Direct mentorship
- We have an office dog you’re sure to love!
- HEALTH INSURANCE, 401K, COMPANY HAPPY HOURS & SNACKS
- Be results oriented. If you don’t produce results, you’re not likely a fit for our team. This means generating revenue for our business.
- Must be good at digital marketing and direct response marketing.
- You can write sales copy that is persuasive.
- Skilled in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Marketing Automation and SEO
- You have constructed at least one successful sales funnel, even if it’s small.
- You are 100% behind our mission and vision
- Able to backup your marketing genius with real math and metrics week to week
- Have a system for tracking the most relevant KPIs
- Extremely tech savvy and proficient in online apps and tools required to run an online business
How Do I Apply?
Send us an email to Hiring[at]EasyPayDirect.com that includes:
Email Subject line: “I’m your 2021 Marketing Technician”
The title and role of your last two positions – and also what you learned from each of them
An explanation of why you think you’re the best fit for this role – including experience to back it up. Attach your resume and include your Linkedin url.
Submit a 3 minute video (do not go over 3 minutes) of yourself explaining your experience in marketing and why you think you’re a great fit for our team. Be specific. Show off a little. Let us see who you are and what makes you special!
Make sure you include all elements and the correct title in the email. If any elements are missing, we disregard the email.
Bonus… How to Stand Out!
A quick bonus (everyone loves a bonus!). Here are a few things we love:
- People who are interested in open source development or enterprise sales
- Positive attitudes, self help
- Get ‘er done attitudes
- People who teach themselves
- People who love to learn and research
- People who are curious and google things
- People who are passionate
- People who go above and beyond
- People who have integrity
- People who are honest
- People who are dedicated
To be a good fit, you have these traits and skills:
- Attention to Detail
- Technical Savvy
- Good Problem Analysis
- Marketing Minded
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To be perfect for this role, you’d also have:
- Some experience with basic HTML / CSS and even PHP / js.
- Highly Adaptive – plans change.
- Experience with Insightly CRM and Marketing Automation