Merchant Success Executive – Winter 2020
1st Year Compensation $55,000 ($45k Base + Incentives) + Benefits
Our Merchant Success Executives (MSE) provide a way to ensure our merchants’ success after they’ve been setup with an Easy Pay Direct Merchant Account.
They do this by responding quickly, solving things quickly and upselling services through the process.
Our MSE’s are the body of the company and are responsible for delivering on the promise: we make things easier for you.
Our MSE’s help our clients leverage all Easy Pay Direct has to offer.
Clear and personable communication, in and outside of the company is critical. You’ll be managing a variety of situations, from excited and energetic to upset and frustrated. Your personality, level of support and demeanor are the feelings our clients will have about their relationship with Easy Pay Direct.
The Merchant Success Executive role is a great way to have a solid incentive program and sell services to our existing clients, without having to go out and cold call.
Sound Interesting? Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Ongoing relationship-building with entrepreneurs; by phone, email and in person.
- Up-selling value added services.
- Daily interaction with the founder of the company.
- Creating scripts, workflows, documentation.
- Potential management of others (opportunity for advancement).
- Fielding incoming calls from clients and prospects.
- Warm calls to small business owners and associations.
- CRM Management — updating and tracking client and prospect status.
- Application processing — including client follow-ups by way of retrieval of documentation.
- Asking for client referrals
- Fielding online chats
To be perfect for this role, here are the key skills and experiences that would come in handy:
- 1+ year of prior B2B sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus) or a sales internship.
- OR Retention / “Merchant Success” experience for a call center of any kind
- Excellent communication skills – you can relay information in a clear, concise, and engaging manner and are able to adjust communication style to best engage the merchant
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at a time
- Fantastic organizational skills and tech-savviness – you’ll need to organize documents and information across multiple software platforms and follow protocol for data management
- Take initiative, be creative in your pursuit of your goals, and adapt to a changing environment.
- Embrace both inbound and outbound calling.
If you’re the right candidate, you will eventually take on a leadership role in our Merchant Success Department or as a more integral part of the management team.
Either role will involve structuring, organizing, and developing procedures for the company.
This will include (but is not limited to): creating scripts, workflow, referential documentation, organizational procedures and a variety of other high-level tasks.
This company is built with Rockstar quality people. We are looking for the absolute best. If you don’t feel you fit that description – there’s no need to apply. We’re only as strong as our weakest link and we’re actively strengthening the chain.
EasyPayDirect is a leading e-commerce partner for companies, enabling them to easily grow a professional online store with. EasyPayDirect was founded in 2009 by a visionary who understands the growing demand and able to find a special niche to help eCommerce companies. With a vision to build a scalable, powerful eCommerce focused company. Located in the heart of Austin Texas, just steps away from historic East 6th st.
- Health Insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- An office stocked with snacks
- Downtown office on and a shower on site
- Unlimited upward potential
- Weekly Company Happy Hours
- Company Sponsored Social Events
If this job sounds like it was made for you, please
Send us an email to Hiring[at]EasyPayDirect.com that includes:
• Email Subject line: “I’m your Merchant Success Executive | [YOUR FULL NAME]”
• Email Body: The title and role of your last two positions – and also what you learned from each of them
ALSO, include what you like or dislike about sales.
** Make sure you include all elements and the correct title in the email.**
This is a full-time position, with a starting annual salary of $45,000 + incentives + benefits
(Health Insurance, 401k, Company Happy Hours & Office Stocked with Snacks)