Merchant Support Manager – Spring 2018
Starting Salary: $75,000 Base + Incentives (Average Total Compensation – $95k+)
Are you ready to work with a new kind of payments company? Done with the normal “ISO” model? Ready for something new and exciting? Know payments inside and out? Have you grown and managed a Sales or Support team in the payments industry?
Our support team is trained on the fundamentals of merchant services. Beyond the typical training in the industry, they’re also trained to know the nuances of high-risk processing and the business models that need those services. As an agent group that represents many processing solutions, it’s very important that the Support Manager thoroughly understands these things as well.
Our training curriculum is solid, but needs love and expansion. The support team needs a leader and structure we can build on. We need a ROCK SOLID, Merchant Support Manager.
If you have experience with these things, we’d love to hear from you (see below).
Objective: Perfect our internal training programs & drive growth through Sales and Support Metrics
Day to Day Activites:
• Connect and nurture relationships with clients and internal support team
• Provide ongoing support to clients (both to train internal staff and overflow as needed)
• Further structure internal support training program
• Create new training program content
• Structure new training program inside our learning management system.
• Write standard operating procedures for the support department
• Event Attendance **Travel Required Periodically**
—- 1-2 days of attendance roughly once every other month
—- Huge opportunities exist at industry events and trade shows
• Report progress to the CEO
• Relocation to Austin, TX to work out of company HQ
• At least 2 years of either Sales Management or Support Management *in the merchant services industry*
• Must be able to quantify and verify past metric-focused results
• Hands-on leadership
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Tech-savvy – in-depth experience with CRMs and industry systems
• Experience in the “High Risk” Payments Space
• Marketing Experience (allows better rapport with clients)
• Marketing platform experience (Infusionsoft, Clickfunnels, LeadPages, etc)
• Health Insurance
• 401(K) with company match
• An office stocked with snacks
• Unlimited upward potential
• Weekly Company Happy Hours
• Company Sponsored Social Events
If this job sounds like it was made for you, please
Send us an email to Hiring[at]EasyPayDirect.com that includes:
• Email Subject line: “I’m your 2018 Support Manager”
• Email Body:
- The title and role of your last two positions – and also what you learned from each of them
- An explanation of why you think you’re the best fit for this role – including experience to back it up
Make sure you include all elements and the correct title in the email. If any elements are missing, you will be disqualified.