New Client Specialist
INBOUND SALES (NEW CLIENT SPECIALIST)
1ST YEAR COMPENSATION: $63K (AVERAGE) ($55K BASE + INCENTIVES )
Online Payments is a very fast growing industry
Easy Pay Direct is positioned to leverage their brand and experience in several verticals to dominate the “high risk” eCommerce space. We are looking to expand our team with an additional sales team members, who share our vision and will grow with us through this exciting time.
Our New Client Specialists provide initial onboarding for merchants once they’ve been qualified by our Sales Development reps OR generated online. You’ll guide merchants through the initial application process, handle objections and quickly get the supporting documents needed for a complete application.
Open, effective communication is critical as you’ll be setting expectations for the process and ensuring that they have an excellent start to their relationship with Easy Pay Direct.
Sound interesting? Here are some of things you’ll be doing:
- As the Onboarding Master, you’ll
- Efficiently set expectations regarding the Client Experience for our prospective clients, highlighting opportunities for upselling
- Guide entrepreneurs through our online application and the Easy Pay Direct “Client Experience”, handling objections throughout
- Collect key initial documents, obtain digital signatures and submit applications to underwriting teams
- Work with our Certified Payment Specialist to give our VIP clients a unique Client Experience
- Notate, Notate, Notate in the CRM. If it’s not in the CRM, it didn’t happen
- As an Inbound Master, you’ll
- Contact prospective merchants within 3 minutes of their initial submission
- Follow up, follow up, follow up… texts, emails, calls, messenger; meet the client where they are
- Handle objections, seize the moment and get applications completed as quickly as possible
- Use questions as an opportunity to discover their needs and sell them our services that meet those needs
- As the Onboarding Master, you’ll
To be perfect for this role, here are the key skills and experience you will need:
- At least 1+ year of prior B2B sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus)
- ABL: Always Be Learning. We focus on Growth & Persistence here.
- Open, effective communication; you can relay information in a clear, concise, and engaging manner & adjust to best engage our prospective clients
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at a time
- Fantastic organizational skills and tech-savviness – you’ll need to organize documents and information across multiple software platforms and follow protocol for data management
- Take initiative, be creative in your pursuit of your goals, and adapt to a changing environment.
- Embrace both inbound and outbound calling
EasyPayDirect is a leading e-commerce partner for companies, enabling them to easily grow a professional online store with. EasyPayDirect was founded in 2009 by a visionary who understands the growing demand and able to find a special niche to help eCommerce companies. With a vision to build a scalable, powerful eCommerce focused company. Located in the heart of Austin Texas, just steps away from historic e 6th street.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- An office stocked with snacks
- Half a block from historic 6th street
- a shower on site
- Unlimited upward potential
- Weekly Company Happy Hours
- Company Sponsored Social Events
If this job sounds like it was made for you, please
Send us an email to Hiring[at]EasyPayDirect.com that includes:
- Email Subject line: “I’m your New Client Specialist | [Your Full Name] ”
- Email Body: The title and role of your last two positions – and what you learned from each of them. ALSO, include what you like or dislike about sales.
- Cover letter describing why you’re well suited for the position
**Make sure you include all elements and the correct subject line in the email. **