New Client Specialist – Spring 2019
1st Year Compensation: $60k (average) ($46k Base + Incentives )
Online Payments is a very fast growing industry
Easy Pay Direct is positioned to leverage their brand and experience in several verticals to dominate the “high risk” eCommerce space. We are looking to expand our team with an additional sales team members, who share our vision and will grow with us through this exciting time.
Our New Client Specialists provide initial onboarding for merchants once they’ve been qualified by our Sales Development reps OR generated online. You’ll guide merchants through the initial application process and quickly get the supporting documents needed for their application to be submitted to one of our banking partners.
Clear and personable communication is critical as you’ll be setting expectations for the process and ensuring that they have an excellent start to their relationship with Easy Pay Direct.
Sound interesting? Here are some of things you’ll be doing:
- Set expectations regarding the onboarding process for the merchants
- Guide merchants through our online application efficiently, highlighting opportunities for upselling
- Obtain key initial documents and review for validity
- Obtain digital signature from merchant
- Answer questions from onboarding Merchants or defer to CPS
- CRM Management — updating and tracking client and prospect status.
- Manage Merchant handoffs to CPS
- Calling, Texting and Emailing business owners that have expressed interest in Easy Pay Direct
To be perfect for this role, here are the key skills and experience you will need:
- 1+ year of prior B2B sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus) or a sales internship.
- Excellent communication skills – you can relay information in a clear, concise, and engaging manner and are able to adjust communication style to best engage the merchant
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at a time
- Fantastic organizational skills and tech-savviness – you’ll need to organize documents and information across multiple software platforms and follow protocol for data management
- Take initiative, be creative in your pursuit of your goals, and adapt to a changing environment.
- Embrace both inbound and outbound calling.
EasyPayDirect is a leading e-commerce partner for companies, enabling them to easily grow a professional online store with. EasyPayDirect was founded in 2009 by a visionary who understands the growing demand and able to find a special niche to help eCommerce companies. With a vision to build a scalable, powerful eCommerce focused company. Located in the heart of Austin Texas, just steps away from Rainey Street, and the hike and bike trail.
- Health Insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- An office stocked with snacks
- Easy Access to the Hike & Bike trail and a shower on site
- Unlimited upward potential
- Weekly Company Happy Hours
- Company Sponsored Social Events
If this job sounds like it was made for you, please
Send us an email to HR[at]EasyPayDirect.com that includes:
• Email Subject line: “I’m your New Client Specialist”
• Email Body: The title and role of your last two positions – and also what you learned from each of them
• Cover letter describing why you’re well suited for the position
• A Writing sample – please write two paragraphs summarizing the core service we offer. You can find them at www.EasyPayDirect.com
**Make sure you include all elements and the correct subject line in the email. **