Online Marketing Ninja – Winter 2019
Contract Based. Opportunity for Salary + incentives
Were you at a party last weekend talking about marketing funnels? Are you fanatical about generating leads, developing processes and testing to make it better?
Have you asked someone about their conversion stats recently? Do you geek out on social media trends?
Are you creative – and super techie?
And are you ready for a role where you can build a structure that allows you to make a HUGE impact?
Easy Pay Direct is positioned to leverage its brand and experience in several verticals to dominate the “high risk” eCommerce space. Marketing Campaigns are at the core of our expansion.
Alongside our founder, the right online marketing ninja can lead the charge to change the eCommerce space – IF they are disciplined, organized, have great attention to detail and are creative in their approach.
Marketing is all about creativity – but the underlying stats are what measure it’s effectiveness. If you’re not highly organized and detail oriented – this isn’t for you.
The Position: Online Marketing Ninja
Objective: Design, set goals, organize the plan, execute, then evaluate (MEASURE) and tweak marketing campaigns – from A to Z.
- Relocation to Austin, TX to work out of company HQ (contract work can be remote)
- Organize and manage a structured plan for all marketing activities
- Create and maintain marketing messages to attract clients & referral partners
- Create and maintain marketing funnels (landing pages, email sequences, webinars, etc)
- Managing Social Media (facebook, twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, etc)
- Performance Tracking (Google Analytics, Marketing Automation statistics, etc)
- Event Attendance **Travel Required periodically**
- 3-4 days of attendance; every few months
- Huge opportunities exist at industry events and trade shows
- Work with & report progress to the CEO
- HIGH level of attention to detail
- HIGHLY tech capable. We don’t need a developer – but we need a techie person
- Verified success with marketing funnels
- Ability to work with a blank slate
- Marketing Automation platform experience (examples: Infusionsoft, Clickfunnels, LeadPages, etc)
- WordPress Experience
- Being very, very detail oriented
- Experience with Google Apps
- Graphics editing basics (Sketch, Canvas, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Basic video editing experience (iMovie, Screenflow, etc)
- basic HTML/CSS experience
- That you’re super duper detail oriented
- BONUS: Any JS, PHP experience – even a little
- Health Insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- An office stocked with snacks
- Unlimited upward potential
- Weekly Company Happy Hours
- Company Sponsored Social Events
- You get to show us how detail oriented you are
If this job sounds like it was made for you, please
Send us an email to HR[at]EasyPayDirect.com that includes:
- Email Subject line: “I’m your Online Marketing Ninja”
- Email Body:
- The title and role of your last two positions – and how your attention to detail & tech-savvy played in
- Answer this: How many times did we mention a specific character trait/requirement? And what trait(s)?
- An example of a marketing campaign you put together and the results of that campaign
Make sure you include all elements and the correct title in the email. If any elements are missing, you will be disqualified.