Starting Salary: $85k – 115,000 (Based on Experience)
Have you effectively started, planned and managed projects in the past? Are you on top of deadlines, accountability and saying “no” when it doesn’t fit into the current plan?
Are you tired of larger, slow moving companies? Ready for something new and exciting that leverages your understanding of a structured management yet maintains flexibility in approach?
Our internal teams are all ambitious and moving quickly. With big goals, increasing new business and new staff being added; structure, accountability and management of our projects has never been more important.
We’re excited to add an Easy Pay Direct Project Manager that has the ambition, drive and experience to manage the projects for each of our business units’ initiatives.
This is a highly cross-functional role.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you (see below).
The Position: Project Manager
Objective: Structure, maintain and report on each business units ongoing projects
What you’ll do:
- Create projects from existing initiatives, develop timelines and enforce accountability with key stakeholders in each project
- Outline well defined goals and metrics to measure ongoing progress and success of projects
- Drive on-time completions of complex projects
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Development, Internal Operations and our CEO to manage strategic initiatives
- Build strong rapport with internal team and external contractors
- Develop robust project plans, meeting and reporting cadence with teams and CEO
- Further structure and enhance internal sales and support protocols & training (and possibly underwriting as well) (SOPs)
- Measure metrics to track improvement
- Revenue & Reporting Analysis
- Report progress to the CEO
A Few Mid Term Projects:
- DEVELOPMENT: Finalize ongoing new product initiative
- OPERATIONS: Overhauling Customer Journey and standard procedures associated
- OPERATIONS: Streamline & enhance training programs
- MARKETING: Language and communication overhaul
- SALES: Develop systems to support outbound sales team
- At least 3 years of Project Management Experience
- High level of attention to detail.
- 3 years of experience with project management tools (Jira, Asana, etc)
- High level of accountability
- Strong Personal Communication skills
- Ability to work in Austin, TX out of company HQ
- Marketing experience
- Sales experience
• Health Insurance
• 401(K) with company match
• An office stocked with snacks
• Unlimited upward potential
• Weekly Company Happy Hours
• Company Sponsored Social Events
If this job sounds like it was made for you, please
Send us an email to Hiring[at]EasyPayDirect.com that includes:
• Email Subject line: “I’m your Project Manager | [YOUR FULL NAME]”
• Email Body:
- A copy of your resume / last 3 roles
- A quick screen share / video overview that outlines:
– The actual layout/structure you use in asana (and or other platforms – but ideally asana).
– The meeting / follow up cadence you have with others that are executing tasks.
– What your day to day looks like for a large project – or multiple projects at the same time.Essentially, we want to get a grip on your methodology in the past so we can make an assessment of how it may overlay in our environment.
Make sure you include all elements and the correct title in the email.
If any elements are missing, we likely disregard the email. Not because we don’t love you, but because this role requires a high level of attention to detail and if you miss that here, you’ll likely miss it later. 🙂