Sales Manager – Fall 2018
1st Year Compensation: $120k (average) ($75,000 Base + Incentives )
Online Payments is a very fast industry.
Easy Pay Direct is positioned to leverage their brand and experience in several verticals to dominate the “high risk” eCommerce space. Now we’re looking for a truly impressive Sales Manager that can collaborate with us on our vision and grow with us through this hyper growth process.
Reporting to our CEO, the Sales leader will help develop a scalable inbound and outbound sales machine that will add some adrenaline to client acquisitions. This sales leader will build processes and programs to sell, service and grow eCommerce companies that have annual sales of $1M+. Ultimately, this leader’s insights and experience will be key to the performance of our Sales organization, mentoring and coaching team members, as we look to rapidly accelerate our growth and, most importantly, the growth and success of our clients.
Sound interesting? Here are some of things you’ll be doing:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our Company; products / services, value proposition to our Clients
- Coach and manage a team of SDR’s, Account Executives, Install Account Executives and customer support, including weekly 1×1’s, training and development
- Develop a thorough understanding of the key attributes of the best eCommerce clients
- Build out a plan for how we will most effectively acquire these clients as part of achieving our overall Sales Plan
- Pilot and successfully developed a scalable ‘foot on the peddle’ client acquisition model via inbound telesales acquisition, initially leveraging a team of existing eCommerce Business Consultants, Account Executives, Install Account Executives, and Customer Support reps.
- Fully participate in team objectives, programs & initiatives and promote team communication and buy in
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues and broader team
To be perfect for this role, here are the key skills and experience you’ll need:
- Demonstrable sales and account management experience with proven closing abilities
- Proven leadership and mentorship ability
- Strong communication and reasoning skills
- High level of organization and multitasking
- Passion for annihilating goals and client satisfaction
- Keen understanding of the eCommerce and or payments space combined with strong business and sales acumen
- Experience using sales related platforms and systems such as Salesforce.com
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and extremely driven
- Basic understanding of MS Office, internet technologies (shopping carts, credit card transactions, email and online marketing tools) a big plus
- Sound knowledge of and passion for the web and web-based software products
EasyPayDirect is a leading e-commerce partner for companies, enabling them to easily grow a professional online store with. EasyPayDirect was founded in 2009 by a visionary who understands the growing demand and able to find a special niche to help eCommerce companies. With a vision to build a scalable, powerful eCommerce focused company. Located in the heart of Austin Texas, just steps away from Rainey Street, and the hike and bike trail.
- Health Insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- An office stocked with snacks
- Easy Access to the Hike & Bike trail and a shower on site
- Unlimited upward potential
- Weekly Company Happy Hours
- Company Sponsored Social Events
If this job sounds like it was made for you, please
Send us an email to HR[at]EasyPayDirect.com that includes:
• Email Subject line: “I’m an Amazing Sales Manager because ______ ” (Don’t leave that blank… fill it in and tell us why)
• Email Body: The title and role of your last two positions – and WHY this shows your proficiency as an amazing Sales Manager. ALSO include what you believe to be the #1 trait/indicator of a successful sales person.
**Make sure you include all elements and the correct title in the email. If any elements are missing, you will be disqualified.