Junior Videographer / Editor
We are looking for a creative Video Editor to join our team! This role will begin part-time and has the possibility of expanding to full-time.
Sound interesting? Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Capture studio-quality video
- Work both on and off-site
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with our creative teammates
- Regularly collaborate with the marketing team
- Follow the company’s brand guidelines
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software
- Edit video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project
To be perfect for this role, here are the key skills and experience you will need:
- A high level of attention to detail
- You might be a current film major or an enthusiast with a passion for producing video
- You have experience using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Poor quality audio will haunt your dreams and you have the skills to fix it
- Great storytelling and communication skills
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics preferred.
Why Easy Pay Direct?
If this job sounds like it was made for you
- A brief 2 sentence introduction
- A sample of a recent video editing project – this could have been a school assignment or just for fun. We just want to see the work you are proud to create.
About Easy Pay Direct
EasyPayDirect is a leading e-commerce partner for companies, enabling them to easily grow a professional online store with. EasyPayDirect was founded in 2009 by a visionary who understands the growing demand and able to find a special niche to help eCommerce companies. With a vision to build a scalable, powerful eCommerce focused company. Located in the heart of Austin Texas, just steps away from historic e 6th street.