How do I setup Recurring Billing?
To set up recurring billing for your product, you need too create a subscription and enroll a customer into the subscription plan.
Create a Subscription:
1. Log into the gateway
2. On the left hand side, select “Add Plan”
3. In the image below:
- “A.” represents the amount billed to the customer each billing cycle.
- “B.” will let you select the billing frequency in either days or months.
- “C.” allows you to select how many times the customer will be charged.
- “D.” identifies the name or description of the subscription, as well as the plan ID.
4. Then, click “Save.”
Enroll a Customer in a Subscription Plan:
1. Once logged in to the gateway, select “Add Subscription,” on the left-hand side.
2. In the above image:
- “A.” is the credit card information required for billing.
- “B.” is the customer identification information. While not required, entering at least a name will help with identification.
3. Then click “Continue >”
4. For Step 2, select:
- The “Plan Name,” which is the name of the subscription you are enrolling your customer in.
- “Start Charging the Customer on,” the date of the beginning of the subscription cycle.
- Then click “Save.”
Now you’re done! Your Recurring/Installment Transaction has been Successfully Added!