We’re excited to learn more about you! Please check your email (and your spam filter) for the next steps in the interview process.
To be considered for the position, we want to know who you are – as a person. We don’t want the primped up, interview-version of you — we an want to know the quirks, the positives and the negatives; the day-to-day version of you. The better we know you, the better chance we have of ensuring an amazing working environment for your personality.
Please respond to the email you received with the following:
- A description of why you’re well suited for the position
- A Writing sample – please write two paragraphs summarizing the core service we offer. You can find them at www.EasyPayDirect.com
- Your DISC assessment results (take your DISC assessment here)
Make sure you include all elements in your response email. If any elements are missing, you will be disqualified.
**Don’t forget to check your spam folder!**
The email will come from Jobs[at]EasyPayDirect.com **
A few of the basic necessities involved in this position:
- 8AM-5PM CDT availability
- High level of computer competency.
- Strong writing skills (the EPD write up above should prove that).
- Perfect verbal and written English, and a high level of articulation and eloquence.
- 1-3 years of customer relations, sales and/or managerial experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- A knack for working through logistical problems, including strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Innate ability to quickly prioritize and manage your own time while working on multiple tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelors degree preferred.