Banks, associations, software developers, franchisors and membership bases all have very different goals and strategies for their organizations. In fact, even within each category, businesses strive for different things. If you are considering offering merchant services to your members, there are a number of factors to consider.
A few of them are:
- Do you want to offer merchant services personally, or have us reach out for you?
- Should you use your organization’s name, or recommend Easy Pay Direct as your preferred provider?
- Is it worth taking any liability?
- Does it make sense to be the point of contact for your members if they have questions?
- What value proposition makes the most sense?
- Do you want to create a revenue stream by offering merchant services or do you simply want to reduce your member’s expenses?
Over the years we have custom built programs to adhere to each organization we work with. From the actual sales process to the after hours support, we are able to take as little or as much responsibility as necessary to make sure your members have a good experience opening a merchant account.