Outbound Account Executive
1st Year Compensation: $80k-90k (average)
($40k Base + Incentives )
Online Payments is a very fast paced industry.
Easy Pay Direct’s product offering was designed to accelerate during downturns and help small businesses thrive in challenging economic times.
NOW is a better time than ever to leverage the Easy Pay Direct brand and experience to dominate the “high-risk” eCommerce space & help companies continue to grow safely.
As an Account Executive you will be reporting to our Sales Manager and play a crucial part in our go-to-market strategy by targeting decision makers in key companies.
The ultimate goal of your conversations is to ensure that our services will add significant value to the prospect and to set up a more extended discovery call. You will quickly become knowledgeable on the market’s pain points and needed solutions, which will serve as the basis for messaging experiments to refine our core product offering continually.
This position involves cold & warm calling new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads. You will provide prospective customers/clients with all the EPD services and offering and additional presentations as needed. You’ll also work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process.
You must be able to build a clean/healthy pipeline that yields monthly, quarterly and annual results.
Being an energetic, well-spoken and eager to close sales person is what will increase revenue – and your paycheck.
Easy Pay Direct places a premium on the professional development of its sales teams. You’ll be immersed in a comprehensive training program designed always to ensure that you are achieving quota. This role will allow you to hone your skills across many different areas. The ability to vary your sales experiences will allow you to accelerate your sales growth when compared to your peers.
Sound interesting? Here are some of things you’ll be doing:
- Cold & Warm calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Create and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Track weekly, monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics in SalesForce and Outreach.io
- Build pipelines
- Maintain database (SalesForce.com) of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with clients through the closing process.
- Responding to and qualifying inbound inquiries
- Follow up on leads
- Demonstrating key features over email, phone, and video conference
- Support wherever needed
- Excellent communications skills
- Tech and eCommerce savvy
To be perfect for this role, here are the key skills and experience you will need:
- 1+ year of prior B2B sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus).
- Full sales cycle experience: Prospect for leads, Contact potential customers, Qualifying the customers, Present the product, Overcome customer objections, Close the sales, Generate referrals.
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal – oriented
- Processes an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Ability to bounce back from “no thanks” and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching out to the next potential client
- Knowledge of the sales process from initiation to close
Strong computer skills including Google Workspace apps. SalesForce.com and Outreach.io experience are a plus
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales, outbound sales experience or related
EasyPayDirect is a leading e-commerce partner for companies, enabling them to easily grow a professional online store with. EasyPayDirect was founded in 2009 by a visionary who understands the growing demand and able to find a special niche to help eCommerce companies. With a vision to build a scalable, powerful eCommerce focused company. Located in the heart of Austin Texas, just steps away from Rainey Street, and the hike and bike trail.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- An office stocked with snacks
- Easy Access to the Hike & Bike trail and a shower on site
- Unlimited upward potential
- Weekly Company Happy Hours
- Company Sponsored Social Events
If this job sounds like it was made for you, please
Send us an email to Hiring[at]EasyPayDirect.com that includes:
- Email Subject line: “I’m your Account Executive” | [Your Full Name] ”
- Email Body: The title and role of your last two positions – and also what outcomes you achieved in each
- Cover letter describing why you’re well suited for the position
- A Writing sample – please write a paragraph explaining the core elements of a good sales pitch.
**Make sure you include all elements and the correct subject line in the email. **