Certified Payment Specialist (Account Exec & Biz Dev) – Winter 2020
TIRED OF CHASING QUOTAS? BUILD A RESIDUAL FOR LIFE.
1ST YEAR COMPENSATION: $75K (AVERAGE) ($60,000 BASE + INCENTIVES )
** if you think you’re “average” – you’re not the right fit 🙂 **
Are you ready to work with a new kind of payments company? Done with the normal “ISO” model? Ready for something new and exciting? Know “High Risk” payments inside and out?
What it means to be a Certified Payment Specialist
This designation is reserved for the most elite payment industry experts.
To date, 100% of our Certified Payment Specialists have been trained from the ground up. They not only understand the details of merchant services better than the rest of the industry, but they’ve spent years learning the nuances of risk and the high-risk landscape. With exposure to hundreds of applications each month, Certified Payment Specialists have seen and worked through a litany of business models, marketing campaigns and backend technical solutions unlike anyone else in the industry.
From high-level enterprise solutions and integrations to Multi-MID, aggressive marketing solutions, to “High Risk” payment aggregation, there is no payment structure they haven’t seen before.
Your extensive experience in eCommerce merchant services will be the foundation that will take your career and education to the next level. Your existing network and resources won’t be the foundation of your success but will love the new resources you’re able to provide.
To build you into a stellar Certified Payment Specialist, we’ll make it easy to grow your knowledge base through volumes of research, case studies, historical review and dissection of cutting-edge technologies. Rigorous testing follows to ensure that this information is not only internalized, but is understood so thoroughly that it can be applied to any real-world example.
Your persistence and focus on doing the right thing for all parties involved is part of what will make you a great addition to the Easy Pay Direct team. When you combine that with the growth involved through achieving the CPS designation, you’ll be unstoppable.
Are you ready elevate your game?
The Position’s Objectives:
1) Process inbound applications; build rapport & determine the best payment structure & tools for merchants.
2) Outbound: Build a Pipeline. Build Rapport. Close deals. Aggressively pursue referrals. Build a residual.
Day to Day Activities:
- Assess Mid and High-Risk business models for the best MID structure
- Connect and nurture relationships with prospects, clients, underwriters and support staff
- Outbound Sales calls
- Build & nurture referral pipeline to bring on additional business
- Further structure and enhance internal sales protocols (SOPs)
- Possible Event Attendance **Travel Required Periodically**
- 1-2 days of attendance roughly once every other month
- (Huge opportunities exist at industry events and trade shows)
- At least 3 years of “HIGH RISK” merchant service experience
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- A proven track record with High-Risk business types
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Tech-savvy – in-depth experience with CRMs and industry systems
- Relocation to Austin, TX to work out of company HQ
- Marketing experience (allows better rapport with clients)
- Marketing platform experience (Infusionsoft, Clickfunnels, LeadPages, etc)
• Health Insurance
• 401(K) with company match
• A downtown office stocked with snacks
• Unlimited upward potential
• Weekly Company Happy Hours
• Company Sponsored Social Events
If this job sounds like it was made for you, please
Send us an email at Hiring[at]EasyPayDirect.com that includes:
• Email Subject line: “I’m your CPS!!”
• Email Body:
- The title and role of your last two positions – and also what you learned from each of them
- An explanation of why you think you’re the best fit for this role – including experience to back it up
**Make sure you include all elements and the correct title in the email.**