Text Information on How to Use Fraud Prevention™
Detect Fraud Before it happens with Fraud Prevention in the Easy Pay Direct Gateway!
Sixty-two percent of companies were subjected to attempted or actual payment fraud in 2014. As the payment processing landscape continues to evolve, the opportunities for fraudulent activity will as well; with the expected rise in credit card use and the advance of mobile payment technology, it is predicted that the need for cyber security around payment processes will only increase.
Merchants are exposed to all types of fraud and need protection; as their merchant service provider, we want to give them the tools they need to conduct commerce safely. The Easy Pay Direct fraud-scrubbing tool, Fraud Prevention™, is a rules-based, real-time monitoring solution that can help merchants detect different types of suspicious transaction activity—before it costs them.
Fraud Prevention allows a merchant to anticipate and defend against fraudulent activity. Merchants can configure extensive filters to detect suspicious transactions before they’re approved, and additionally, are provided with enhanced reporting capabilities that give them access to all the information they need to root out fraudsters for good. You can look at this information and get familiarized.
Who Needs Fraud Prevention™?
Although most businesses could benefit from advanced security when accepting payments, some merchants are particularly prone to fraud:
- Merchants in what would be considered a high-risk business, including but not limited to electronics, subscription-based sales, weapons, fantasy sports, online gambling, and financial consulting
- Merchants who process a high volume of transactions, particularly online.
- Merchants with international clientele.
How Does Fraud Prevention™ Work?
With iSpyFraud™, merchants will have the ability to:
- Set rule-based parameters for transactions, defining things such as: transaction volume per user, maximum amount charged in one transaction, and more.
- Quickly and easily review transactions in any state, whether approved or not.
- Access accurate and consolidated reports detailing the ins and outs of each transaction.
What Can Merchants Do With Fraud Prevention™?
- Configure extensive rules and filters that evaluate suspicious transactions.
- Zero in on malicious users.
- Quickly and easily review transactions.
- Block suspicious activity
How to UseFraud Prevention in the Easy Pay Direct Gateway:
Step 1: Login to the gateway account as your ‘ADMIN’ User.
Step 2: Click on ‘Fraud Prevention™’.
Step 3: Click ‘Sign-up’ to proceed.
Step 4: All add-on services require a two-step authorization. Once you have clicked ‘Sign Up’ you will be redirected to an additional page where you will have to authorize and agree one final time.
Step 5: iSPyFraud™ Protection program Home
Step 6: Configure Filters for iSpyFraud
Filters can be configured within the following categories:
- User Ban
- Waiting Review
- History Log