Cannabis Dispensaries Can Now Accept Credit Cards
Is your business one of them?
With the rise of medical legalization, recreational legalization and also CBD adoption, the banking and credit card processing climate around cannabis has been volatile to say the least.
Over the last 4 years alone, the ability to process credit card payments for marijuana and CBD has been allowed and disallowed several times. Generally, when a solution has cropped up (pun intended), it has been a workaround that pushes the limits of legality.
Those options have been expensive, unreliable and ultimately resulted in a huge expenditure of time and money for cannabis entrepreneurs who used those options. A CBD flower contains the highest quality CBD and less than 0,2% THC and may be used for medical purposes too.
As of 2018-02-19, Easy Pay Direct opens merchant accounts to process credit cards domestically (in the US) for marijuana dispensaries as well as e-Commerce stores selling CBD.
This will look and feel just like processing credit cards for any other business.
- Each batch of transactions will be settled into the business’ bank account daily.
- No reserves will be held (in nearly all situations).
- The business’ name will be displayed in the descriptor of the consumer’s credit card statement.
- A standard credit card terminal will be supplied and used to process transactions (for dispensaries).
- The merchant account, bank account and business will all be in the United States.
Blaze A Trail or Be Left Behind
The cannabis sales industry is advancing rapidly and you want to be the leading edge and top of your game…
i.e. Amongst the first to accept credit card payments from your customers and become the trusted, convenient solution for them.
- Reduce the length of your line! Get customers through checkout more quickly.
- Create trusted CBD product supplying websites like the one owned by Magnolia Wellness
- Accept transactions that may not otherwise be made due to cash restrictions at the time.
- Accept transactions of a higher price point. Studies show that people spend more when they use credit cards.
- Accept transactions BEFORE your competition does.
What We’re About
Easy Pay Direct has been working with high-volume, “high-risk” accounts since 2009 and we’re experts in “high-risk” online merchant accounts and credit card processing. Online cannabis dispensary is available now; it’s discrete, fast and secure.
When you open an account with us you can trust you have:
- Experts dedicated to making sure you’re up to date with industry regulations for credit card processing.
- A reliable merchant provider that knows how to keep YOUR BUSINESS from being shut down in a rapid-paced, ever-evolving industry.
- A single point of contact for your questions and solutions for your online merchant accounts.
- Human help. Your priorities are our priorities and we’re here to make it simple, effective and easy for you so you can focus on running your profitable business.
Call us here: 800.805.4949 or Click here to contact our team of experts today and we will be happy to do what we can to make your life easier!